– Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems
– Can be easily mounted on doors or windows with included adhesive
– Alerts IQ Panel if moved more than 1”
– Can be programmed as “Safety Sensor” for medicine cabinets, chemical storage, safes or storage closets
– Using Alarm.com you can get a text if your door or window is left open
– Create automation rules like “turn on light when door is opened” or “adjust thermostat if window left open”
– Requires two (2) 3V CR2032 Batteries
– The built-in tamper switch triggers an alert if the cover is removed
– Create custom names for each sensor, determine unique chime type, choose voice prompts on or off
– Sensor: 2.5”H x 1”W x .5”D
– Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open air.
– Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm (primary open), alarm restore (primary close), external alarm (secondary wired open), external restore (secondary wired closed), low battery.
– Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
– Unique code ID
– Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70 minutes.
– RF Peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
– Operating Temperature: -10C~50C Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing Storage Temperature: -40-80C
– Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V CR2032 Lithium (x2).
INSTALLATION VIDEO – DOOR SENSOR
INSTALLATION VIDEO – WINDOW SENSOR